Working With Me
I work 1-on1 with businesses at all stages to help them find clarity, direction, new ideas, solutions and a strategy to move their business forward.
I help businesses:
- Fine-tune their products/services and develop new offerings
- Get clear on who their target market is
- Get to the heart of what they do in their business and what makes them unique
- Uncover what their brands’ story is and how to bring their brand to life
- How they can market what they do through strategy and compelling copy
- Apply the latest in neuroscience to improve communications, focus, productivity, innovation and wellbeing
Two Minds Are Better Than One
Before I started coaching with Jess, I really needed someone to help me juggle and organise my business with a busy family life.
Jess has helped me break down the tasks I needed to achieve into bite size chunks which has helped so much. She has been so reassuring, has really understood my issues and is a great listener.
Since coaching with Jess she has given me so much confidence in all the areas I lacked it before and that has had some really positive business results.
Working with Jess has helped me to be more motivated, organised and more confident.
I would recommend Jess for start ups in a similar position to myself who are time poor, need clear direction and want help with marketing and communications, as this is Jess’ greatest strength! I would also recommend Jess to someone who didn’t just want business advice, but a coach who will also empathise with them.Fatema Khanbhai
Jessica is one of those rare individuals who truly listens and cares. Before we spoke, I was feeling overwhelmed and confused about how to progress in my business. She helped me so much in gaining clarity and excitement. She was able to nail exactly what steps I needed to take and made what felt very complex seem so simple.
Every session with her I leave feeling much more clear, energised and inspired. She has a wealth of knowledge and ideas and I would highly recommend her if you’re business owner seeking new opportunities, direction or wanting to increase your cash flow.Kat Millar